Born in 1983 in the little town of Shahjahanpur, India, Tarab Khan spent her early years in Uttar Pradesh. Her family moved to Berhampur, Odisha, a town, just few miles by the sea when she was six.
Tarab Khan is an Artist and Author of the book, ‘DANCING WITH THE CLOUDS’ published by Bloomsbury. She began her journey in the Art World in 2013. Her paintings have been represented in many of the leading Art galleries in India.
Tarab studied economics. DANCING WITH THE CLOUDS is her maiden book, authored and illustrated by her. Now she is working on her 2nd book ~ SKIES & FLESH ~ Dark Luminous Poems with equally poised surrealist art.
Tarab believes in nurturing children and shaping young minds by conducting sessions on Story Telling and on Art. She has been invited as a panelist and speaker to forums, Schools and Corporates.
List of Art Galleries where her paintings have been represented.
Art Exhibitions :
- Nehru Art Centre, Mumbai : Solo Show – August 2018
- Art Alive Gallery, New Delhi : Group Show – Sept 2014
- Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhu : Solo Show – Dec 2013 / Jan 2014
- India Habitat Centre, Visual Art Gallery, New Delhi : Solo Show – May 2013
- Muse Art Gallery, Hyderabad : Solo Show – Jan 2013