Born in a little town of Shahjahanpur, India, Tarab Khan spent her early years in Uttar Pradesh. Her family moved to Berhampur, Odisha, a town, just few miles by the sea when she was six.
Tarab Khan is an Author of the book, ‘Dancing With The Clouds’ published by BLOOMSBURY. This is her fictional book (Fables of enchantment and intrigue) for all ages (Children, Young Adults and Grown-Ups) and illustrated by her.
Tarab also is an Artist and she began her journey in the Art World in 2013. Many of the leading Art Galleries in India have represented her work, (Sublime Galleria – Bangalore, Visual Art Gallery ‘IHC’, Lalit Kala Akademi – New Delhi, Nehru Art Centre – Mumbai, Muse Art Gallery in Hyderabad and other leading private galleries in India).
Tarab studied economics. Dancing With The Clouds is her first book, authored and illustrated by her. Now she is working on her 2nd book ~ Skies & Flesh ~ Dark Luminous Poems with equally poised surrealist art.
Tarab takes sessions on Story Telling (Why Good Stories Never Die?) , Visual Thinking for (Corporate Leaders , Executives, School Children and Professionals) and on Art (Can Art Make You Think?). She has been invited as panelist and as speaker to various Forums, Schools and Corporates.
List of Art Galleries where her paintings have been represented.
Art Exhibitions :
- Sublime Art Galleria, Bangalore : Solo Show – Jun 2019
- Nehru Art Centre, Mumbai : Solo Show – August 2018
- Art Alive Gallery, New Delhi : Group Show – Sept 2014
- Lalit Kala Akademi, New Delhu : Solo Show – Dec 2013 / Jan 2014
- India Habitat Centre, Visual Art Gallery, New Delhi : Solo Show – May 2013
- Muse Art Gallery, Hyderabad : Solo Show – Jan 2013